- Compatible XF Versions
Checks add-ons developed by XF2 Addons and reports if any need upgrading.
All phrases start with versioncheck_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-VersionCheck-1.6.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/VersionCheck directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
- Only those with Administrator privileges can run this add-on.
- In your browser address bar, add 'versioncheck' to your forum URL and press enter.
The Upgrade link will show if the option is selected in the Options page. If selected you will need to enter your Board path and Temporary path.
Most servers will already have a /tmp/ folder located inside the /home/user/ folder. You want to make sure you have selected a directory outside the DOCUMENT_ROOT. If your server does not have a /home/user/tmp/ directory you will need to create one.
The Upgrade link allows the admin to easily upgrade an add-on. When clicked the latest version of the add-on is copied to your server and the familiar XenForo Upgrade dialog is displayed allowing you to upgrade the add-on.