- Compatible XF Versions
Shows a country flag in the message user info block.
- Members can opt-out of showing their country flag.
- All phrases start with countryflag_ for your convenience.
- Download Andy-CountryFlag-1.0.zip and unzip it.
- Copy the src/addons/Andy/CountryFlag directory to your server.
- From the Admin Control Panel Install the add-on.
Create a /misc/ directory in your web root.
Setup step 2:
Copy the flags directory from the add-on folder to the /misc/ directory.
Setup step 3:
Get your Ipstack API key using this link:
Setup step 4:
Update the Options page with your Ipstack key.
Setup step 5:
Give User group permissions to view the country flag.
Setup step 6:
Run the Cron entry for the Country flag manually, this is only required upon initial setup. The Cron entry will automatically run once a day.
Questions and Answers:
Q: When I hover the flag with my mouse, the filename is displayed in English, can I phrase this to show the filename in another language?