No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,205
newimage submitted a new resource:

Amasty Advanced Search for Magento 2 - Help customers smoothly navigate through the website and quickly find desired products

Help customers smoothly navigate through the website and quickly find desired products with Magento 2 Advanced Search. Show related, recent, and popular keywords to upsell via flexibly customizable autocomplete popup.
  • Show results from the product, category and CMS pages
  • Get insights about your customers from search analytics
  • Engage users by displaying recent and popular searches
  • Flexibly customize the layout of the autocomplete popup
  • Convert users into purchases with...

Read more about this resource...

What is the difference between this extension and Amasty Elastic Search for Magento 2 ? It seems that the features are almost the same.
Since Magento 2 requires Elastic search as search Engine, i am little confused...

What is the difference between this extension and Amasty Elastic Search for Magento 2 ? It seems that the features are almost the same.
Since Magento 2 requires Elastic search as search Engine, i am little confused...
Hi,
Thai is also my question, any body knows about it ?

Amasty Advanced Search for Magento 2 include:
only have search autocomplate.

========

Amasty Elastic Search for Magento 2 include:

1.search autocomplate
2. advanced elastic search (using amasty ellastic search plugin not M2 default elastic search)
3.search index cron schedule

now ,maybe you know what's different about them.

Hi,
after module installed and I try to enter configuration on backend face below error. anybody can help.

<style>.highlighted { background-color: #DFF7FF!important; }</style> <form action="https://xxxxxxxx/admin_hm67/admin/s...7c8a0edb3a0ebf82d90bb/section/amasty_xsearch/" method="post" id="config-edit-form" enctype="multipart/form-data"> <div><input name="form_key" type="hidden" value="WwJgQ5GhdPnOxNn5" /></div> <div class="accordion"> <div class="entry-edit form-inline"> <div class="design_theme_ua_regexp" id="grid_619e532e2f8a0"><div class="admin__control-table-wrapper"><table class="admin__control-table" id="amasty_xsearch_search_attributes_attributes"><thead><tr> <th>Attribute</th> <th>Weight</th> <th class="col-actions" colspan="1">Action</th></tr></thead><tfoot><tr><td colspan="3" class="col-actions-add"><button id="addToEndBtn_619e532e2f8a0" class="action-add" title="Add" type="button"><span>Add</span></button></td></tr></tfoot><tbody id="addRow_619e532e2f8a0"></tbody></table></div><input type="hidden" name="groups&#x5B;search_attributes&#x5D;&#x5B;fields&#x5D;&#x5B;attributes&#x5D;&#x5B;value&#x5D;[__empty]" value="" />An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

Hi,
after module installed and I try to enter configuration on backend face below error. anybody can help.

<style>.highlighted { background-color: #DFF7FF!important; }</style> <form action="https://xxxxxxxx/admin_hm67/admin/s...7c8a0edb3a0ebf82d90bb/section/amasty_xsearch/" method="post" id="config-edit-form" enctype="multipart/form-data"> <div><input name="form_key" type="hidden" value="WwJgQ5GhdPnOxNn5" /></div> <div class="accordion"> <div class="entry-edit form-inline"> <div class="design_theme_ua_regexp" id="grid_619e532e2f8a0"><div class="admin__control-table-wrapper"><table class="admin__control-table" id="amasty_xsearch_search_attributes_attributes"><thead><tr> <th>Attribute</th> <th>Weight</th> <th class="col-actions" colspan="1">Action</th></tr></thead><tfoot><tr><td colspan="3" class="col-actions-add"><button id="addToEndBtn_619e532e2f8a0" class="action-add" title="Add" type="button"><span>Add</span></button></td></tr></tfoot><tbody id="addRow_619e532e2f8a0"></tbody></table></div><input type="hidden" name="groups&#x5B;search_attributes&#x5D;&#x5B;fields&#x5D;&#x5B;attributes&#x5D;&#x5B;value&#x5D;[__empty]" value="" />An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.
maybe you can submit really system.log ,exception.log or report,usally,it is File permissions

Hi, Thank you in advanced, Files are attached.

Attachments
  • exception.txt
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • system.txt
    88.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Maybe you know why logic "AND" don't work, work only logic "OR" and when i do request containing two words from the name of the product, I see products in the search results containing one word from the request, instead of the product containing both words, hence the search works on the principle of or, and the search on the AND principle does not work, I saw a solution for magento 2.4.0, but for 2.4.2 it does not work, although the module should work for the latest version of magento, or this is the essence of the module without those support?)

Maybe you know why logic "AND" don't work, work only logic "OR" and when i do request containing two words from the name of the product, I see products in the search results containing one word from the request, instead of the product containing both words, hence the search works on the principle of or, and the search on the AND principle does not work, I saw a solution for magento 2.4.0, but for 2.4.2 it does not work, although the module should work for the latest version of magento, or this is the essence of the module without those support?)
yes,default m2 searching have this problem,but this plugin use default search method.

Amasty Advanced Search for Magento 2 include:
only have search autocomplate.

========

Amasty Elastic Search for Magento 2 include:

1.search autocomplate
2. advanced elastic search (using amasty ellastic search plugin not M2 default elastic search)
3.search index cron schedule

now ,maybe you know what's different about them.
thanks, i will try this, hope it better original plugin m2

thanks to dear member @brucezhang updated Amasty Advanced Search for Magento 2 with a new update entry:

update new version to 1.22.1

1.22.1 - Nov 28, 2023
  • Fix now when displaying products in the 'Popular Search' block the current search query is taken into account
  • Fix we fixed the Live Search compatibility and the search error that occurred when the 'Enable Indexation for Autocomplete Popup' setting was enabled
  • Fix we corrected Products short description displaying in the search popup
  • Fix now the 'Recently Viewed' block is displayed in the search popup as intended

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back