No permission to download
l1admin689 Admin
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 14 500 Messages
May 31, 2020
$1,404
l1admin689 submitted a new resource:

Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 - Optimization improves web pages performance in order to place your store at the top of Google search

Magento 2 Speed Optimization improves web pages performance in order to place your store at the top of Google search rating. Boost your webstore traffic by the speed optimization and get an endless stream of new visitors!

1. Optimize JS, CSS and HTML code structure
  2. Display pages faster with WebP and Lazy Loading
  3. Resize and Crop images for mobile devices
  4. Use smart JS Bundling and Server Push
  5. Check results using the built-in diagnostic tool

Read more about this resource...

omthe2 updated Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 with a new update entry:

2.1.2 - May 31, 2021

• Improvement we added WebP support for Safari 14
  • Compatibility we improved Compatibility with Varnish cache. Now users who visit the site for the first time will get WebP images
  • Fix we fixed the issue occurred when disabling the lazy load extension using general configuration
  • Fix we resolved the problem with webp images in using the settings ‘Use User Agent for Loading Images’ and ‘Ignore Images that Contain’

Read the rest of this update entry...

I think the servers are having problems because I can't download any modules, I'm getting the error
Oops! We ran into some problems.

please upload new version, bro

When i click read more about this resource i got dont have permission not just on this module on all magento 2.x modules.

Does someone test this version on Magento 2.4.3.p1 ?

Back