No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,183
newimage submitted a new resource:

Amasty Request a Quote Pro for Magento 2 - Easily interact with customers regarding new best prices for products with Magento 2 Quote Extension

Easily interact with customers regarding new best prices for products with Magento 2 Quote Extension. Make highly personalized purchasing offers and grow sales revenue by understanding buyers’ demands.

• Let customers create quotes from any web store page
  • Auto approve quotes with the specified discount amount
  • Allow guest visitors to add products to quote
  • Hide prices for particular products and customer groups
  • Convert quote to order in one click

Read more about this resource...

The extension is showing error in Magento 2.3.1 , please help
Error : This is approved quote.

The extension is showing error in Magento 2.3.1 , please help
Error : This is approved quote.
for sloved question ,please tell us your problem details ,like error.log or screenhot .sorry i can't find anything about your words

this is the error i get please check
thank you for replying
Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Aheadworks\Acr\Model\Quote\QuotePlugin::afterAfterSave() must be an instance of Magento\Quote\Model\Quote\Interceptor, instance of Amasty\RequestQuote\Model\Quote\Interceptor given, called in /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php on line 146 and defined in /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/app/code/Aheadworks/Acr/Model/Quote/QuotePlugin.php:46 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(146): Aheadworks\Acr\Model\Quote\QuotePlugin->afterAfterSave(Object(Amasty\RequestQuote\Model\Quote\Interceptor), Object(Amasty\RequestQuote\Model\Quote\Interceptor)) #1 /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(153): Amasty\RequestQuote\Model\Quote\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}() #2 /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/generated/code/Amasty/RequestQuote/Model/Quote/Interceptor.php(2119): Amasty\RequestQuote\Model\Quote\In in /var/www/innohatch.com/rcmumbai/app/code/Aheadworks/Acr/Model/Quote/QuotePlugin.php on line 46

Plugin with the same function cannot be used at the same time. Please remove one of them completely.
you can save amasty quote or aheadworks quote.

i have not installed a similar functionality module from Aheadworks. Anything else i need to check ?
Thank you for your reply.

i have not installed a similar functionality module from Aheadworks. Anything else i need to check ?
Thank you for your reply.
The current error log is obvious. You have an installation. Please complate the operation like #8

Back