CSCN Anniversary

CSCN Anniversary Beta 30

No permission to download
anne Sergeant Major of the Army
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 33 2000 Resources badge id 29 50 Resources badge id 65 8,000 Reaction Score badge id 64 5,000 Reaction Score
Jul 6, 2020
$2,042
anne submitted a new resource:

CSCN Anniversary - The standalone version is free but will be unmaintained as long as the framework version.

View attachment 4543
I have my nostalgia with CS-CN (counter-strike china forum) which was popular around 2004, hence my reproduction of its forum theme for XenForo 2. This version doesn't require frameworks but I will release another version of this theme alongside a special framework add-on (to make things simpler when adopting with XenForo 2 further 2nd-point release upgrades.).

The standalone version is free but will be unmaintained as long as the framework...

Read more about this resource...

anne updated CSCN Anniversary with a new update entry:

Beta 26 for XenForo 2.2.5 (add legacy postbit support)

CSCN Anniversary Theme β26 update for XenForo 2.2.5, comparing to β25:
  1. Partial XFRM Support. HOWEVER: XFRM Featured Resources MUST BE TURNED OFF (or uncheck the "Make the position of Sidebar and Sidenav swappable" option in "Style Properties -> Page Setup") due to an issue of Carousel.less which drives me crazy: If the Carousel container of XFRM gets placed in an element (.p-body-content) of a flexbox (div.p-body-main...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back