[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits 5.8.5

No permission to download
hellobut First Sergeant
Staff member
Bronze Member
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 74 Over 10 sales badge id 63 2,000 Reaction Score badge id 62 1,000 Reaction Score
Aug 6, 2020
$1,112
hellobut submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits - Credits

DragonByte Credits is a highly advanced credits system for XenForo that offers advanced functionality suitable for casual activity and serious eCommerce engines alike.

Uses

DragonByte Credits allows you to create powerful "Events" that can occur throughout your forum. With advanced features such as charging, random additions and taxation, you can create truly interesting combination of events that allows you an unprecendented amount of control over your credits.

Our Currency...

Read more about this resource...

hellobut updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

V5.7.2 changelog

Update highlights

This version fixes a couple issues reported by the community. Most notably, it permits the Registration event to function for forums that require moderation or email confirmation prior to the user being put in a "Valid" user state.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where integrating with DB Shop would cause a server error if the DB Shop menu is disabled
Fix: Fixed an issue where Registration events would not apply if the user required moderation or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I use XFRM2 Resource Manager and XFA RMMarketplace for my resources.

Can i use this DragonByte Credits with my current marketplace addons or will i need to switch to the dragonbyte store before i use any dragonbyte addons?

I just dont want to lose all the resources and sales the forum already has.

important: plug-in have not sold directly through credits,and you can use it with XFRM2 and XFA RM.

Pls help to update to V5.8.0b2, Thanks.

thanks to dear member @jessy updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

This version implements the ability to disable the richest users' amounts in the overlay and widgets, as well as fixing a reported bug.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Per-currency option to disable richest users' amounts in overlay
Feature: Disable richest users' amounts in widget
Fix: Fix potential server error when merging posts

Read the rest of this update entry...

Need hep, how can active this event?

imagen.png

I tried many times but can't :/

Regards!

Hello again,
Can anyone tell me how can hide the "Richest Users" from events tab please?
imagen.png

Regards!

Hello again,
Can anyone tell me how can hide the "Richest Users" from events tab please?
imagen.png

Regards!
The background cannot be closed, please modify template

Back