[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes)

[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) 1.1.4

No permission to download
jessy Master Sergeant
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 14 500 Messages
Jun 28, 2020
$5,827
thanks to dear member @jessy submitted a new resource:

[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) - A few useful extensions for NixFifty's Classifieds system - as well as any bug fixes that I spotted.

• Require prefix
    Adds a new option in the category edit page to require a prefix for posted items.
    View attachment 41082
  • Linked prefixes
    Link a classifieds prefix to a thread prefix - so the created thread can use the classifieds prefix, rather than just the category.
    View attachment 41083
  • Prefix filter under category
    List all the prefixes under each category in the navigation block that have items assigned.
    [ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @jessy updated [FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) with a new update entry:

changelog

I've added this as a separate release as this is BETA - I don't use a payment system myself so I can't test if that part works (so please check before you set it live and let me know)

However for free packages this should be all gravy.

This update:
  • Makes expired listings visible (for the listing poster and any moderator with the "Edit any listing" permission) in the category listing pages and the "Your listings" page.
  • Adds a "Renew listing" button to the action bar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks to dear member @jessy updated [FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) with a new update entry:

changelog

For some reason, the advert counts in the categories will sometimes just go totally wrong.

I thought this was due to incorrectly expiring adverts in the default crons, but it just happened again to me.

In the interim until I have time to look for the real problem, I've added a new option in the admin panel which will automatically rebuild the counts every hour.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back