How to make a module with a null license?

I dude, how are you? Sorry for PM.. I see you opened a post asking how to null a module.. I understood i have to clear GET ext. from all files, but i not understood the "Upload it there and it nulled automaticaly".. How do you nulled the module? Just upload, download and it was good to go?

I dude, how are you? Sorry for PM.. I see you opened a post asking how to null a module.. I understood i have to clear GET ext. from all files, but i not understood the "Upload it there and it nulled automaticaly".. How do you nulled the module? Just upload, download and it was good to go?
submit your content in resource ,NP TEAM WILL null it ,and then you can free get it .

submit your content in resource ,NP TEAM WILL null it ,and then you can free get it .
Thanks dude for reply, so i need to create a new resource, upload the module NOT NULL and the team null it for me? I have to specify in the description the module isn't nulled? Sorry for repeating but i want to do the right things.. I also search in all module file for GET, fopen, ext. but i can't find anything...

Thanks dude for reply, so i need to create a new resource, upload the module NOT NULL and the team null it for me? I have to specify in the description the module isn't nulled? Sorry for repeating but i want to do the right things.. I also search in all module file for GET, fopen, ext. but i can't find anything...
yes

It is simple for magento developer. you can null any extension which is not encrypted.
Find the call back, and comment it.
I would like to null it for you guys.

Most have callbacks that you can either remove or comment out. Some have some extra things that might need to be removed/disabled too.

removed call back url and remove others or upload in here to free get !
admin i have module magento this module name better checkout but this module not nulled i want upload this module to create one nulled

Back