Magento 2 magebird Popup Extension

l1admin689 Admin
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 14 500 Messages
May 31, 2020
$1,613
Advanced Popup extension for improving conversion. Different styles and templates, newsletter, exit intent, A B testing and more.

thank you member @divas29

cart_conditions.pngconditions.pnggeneral.pngnewsletter-services.pngtemplate1.png

lastest version 1.5.2 not null and nulled version

Attachments
  • nulledpop.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • notnullpop.zip
    6 MB · Views: 0

Member desertlioon was joined discussion #3 via short message

thank you

Advanced Popup extension for improving conversion. Different styles and templates, newsletter, exit intent, A B testing and more.

View attachment 2900View attachment 2901View attachment 2902View attachment 2903View attachment 2904

View attachment 2900View attachment 2901View attachment 2902View attachment 2903View attachment 2904

I am interested with the extension, when I click download, I get " You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Please let me know how I can download or purchase the Magebird popup M2.

I am interested with the extension, when I click download, I get " You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." Please let me know how I can download or purchase the Magebird popup M2.
it is free attachment,no request credits in thread ,you need to upgrade you account to iron member ,request 5 message .
11202218_10.jpg

is this the trial version or full version nulled?

it is free attachment,no request credits in thread ,you need to upgrade you account to iron member ,request 5 message .
11202218_10.jpg
11202218_10.jpg
How do I become an Iron Member ? I do have 5 messages as requested but I get this error when trying to download: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

To avoid wasting everyone's time, please submit relevant error pictures or explanations when asking questions.
Tested again in here with magento2.3.4 , no any problem about it

1.first you need to config license key with any code

09202307_09.jpg

2.enter any code to save it
09202307_10.jpg
3.and now it is actived .you can use all popup templates for your website.
09202307_11.jpg
4. frontend display result.
09202307_12.jpg

To avoid wasting everyone's time, please submit relevant error pictures or explanations when asking questions.
Tested again in here with magento2.3.4 , no any problem about it

1.first you need to config license key with any code

View attachment 58028

2.enter any code to save it
View attachment 58029
3.and now it is actived .you can use all popup templates for your website.
View attachment 58030
4. frontend display result.
View attachment 58031
Yes you are right, I tried on another site that never had magebird popup installed and it worked.
The site where it didn't work had an old version of popup installed, I updated it with the one downloaded but it was not taking any License key.
I will need to find where the key is stored in the DB and delete it to make it work perhaps.
Anyway.Thanks for the Module.

Back