Mageworx SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2

Mageworx SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2 2.38.3

No permission to download
magecool Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 3 3 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Apr 22, 2021
$255
thanks to dear member @magecool submitted a new resource:

Mageworx SEO Suite Ultimate extension for Magento 2 - ALL-IN-ONE TOOLKIT TO GET YOUR SEO COVERED

Main features

SEO templates to mass-optimize ANY meta values
XML & HTML sitemaps for improved crawling & indexation
Automatic cross-linking for coherent site architecture
Advanced rich snippets to boost site CTR and visibility
Built-in SEO reports to detect & solve critical SEO issues
Canonical URLs to eliminate duplicate content
Extended breadcrumbs for enhanced on-site navigation
Layered navigation for better access to the filter pages
Automatic redirects to avoid deleted/404 pages...

Read more about this resource...

thanks magecool for sharing this extension it's work for me.
if you have issue in compilation just remove the unused folder like (SeoXTemplates, OptionFeatures, OptionBase) to avoid compilation Error.

Hi, I am getting below error!

Impossible to process constructor argument Parameter #2 [ <required> MageWorx\OptionImportExport\Helper\Data $importHelper ] of MageWorx\OptionFeatures\Model\Import\Product\Validator\Image class

Hi, I am getting below error!

Impossible to process constructor argument Parameter #2 [ <required> MageWorx\OptionImportExport\Helper\Data $importHelper ] of MageWorx\OptionFeatures\Model\Import\Product\Validator\Image class
Remove OptionFeatures, Option Base folders and try again.

@magecool thanks. but may I know why OptionImportExport module was not part of the zip?

Notice: Undefined index: mageworx_optiontemplates_group_option in /home/user/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Declaration/Schema/Declaration/SchemaBuilder.php on line 352

how to fix this issue The Magento Version 2.3.7 P4

Notice: Undefined index: mageworx_optiontemplates_group_option in /home/user/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Declaration/Schema/Declaration/SchemaBuilder.php on line 352

if i touch this issue ,i will try:
1.Check Yes/No mageworx option plugin
if not ,removed issue code
If yes , close these functions from the backend , remove code, or configure plugin status
2.Try to update the plugin to the last version because most of the time. plugin was best supported with the last version.

if i touch this issue ,i will try:
1.Check Yes/No mageworx option plugin
if not ,removed issue code
If yes , close these functions from the backend , remove code, or configure plugin status
2.Try to update the plugin to the last version because most of the time. plugin was best supported with the last version.
i get the issue if i want make command php upgrade I'm trying to fix it

Delete OptionFeatures, Option Base folders and try again.

Back