MDB 5  PRO (React version)

MDB 5 PRO (React version) 3.0.0

No permission to download
anne Sergeant Major of the Army
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 33 2000 Resources badge id 29 50 Resources badge id 65 8,000 Reaction Score badge id 64 5,000 Reaction Score
Jul 6, 2020
$2,042
¿Alguien ha logrado instalar la versión 5 de mdb? Yo únicamente veo la versión 4, el autor del post debería evitar engañarnos o bien, que aclare el cómo se instala la versión 5

Has anyone managed to install version 5 of mdb? I only see version 4, the author of the post should avoid deceiving us or clarify how version 5 is installed

¿Alguien ha logrado instalar la versión 5 de mdb? Yo únicamente veo la versión 4, el autor del post debería evitar engañarnos o bien, que aclare el cómo se instala la versión 5

Has anyone managed to install version 5 of mdb? I only see version 4, the author of the post should avoid deceiving us or clarify how version 5 is installed
install Documentation https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/react/
,have version 5,no any problem

Hello Bodo,

I appreciate your answer but it does not answer my question or answer my question or deny my affirmation. What is the purpose of sharing with me the link to the official documentation? Show me that MDB 5 exists? Please, I already know that ... What I am saying is that the author of the thread is lying when he says that the download will find the resources for version 4 or 5 of MDB. There is no such thing, only version 4 is included. If I'm wrong, would you kindly tell me the process to install version 5? I have searched in detail in the downloaded files and the only 5 that I see is the mdbreact-5.0.1 which does not install anything of that version either. I ask for an explanation because I did not get this product for free and the author is receiving money for offering something and not fulfilling it.

install Documentation https://mdbootstrap.com/docs/react/
,have version 5,no any problem

Hello Bodo,

I appreciate your answer but it does not answer my question or answer my question or deny my affirmation. What is the purpose of sharing with me the link to the official documentation? Show me that MDB 5 exists? Please, I already know that ... What I am saying is that the author of the thread is lying when he says that the download will find the resources for version 4 or 5 of MDB. There is no such thing, only version 4 is included. If I'm wrong, would you kindly tell me the process to install version 5? I have searched in detail in the downloaded files and the only 5 that I see is the mdbreact-5.0.1 which does not install anything of that version either. I ask for an explanation because I did not get this product for free and the author is receiving money for offering something and not fulfilling it.
i tested it ,have 5.0.1 version ,and this gz files is dependencies by this program

01202209_03.jpg

I don't use node . It may be wrong, but I don't see any problems
JSON:
  "dependencies": {
    "mdbreact": "./mdbreact-5.0.1.tgz",
    "react": "^17.0.1",
    "react-dom": "^17.0.1",
    "react-scripts": "4.0.1",
    "react-router-dom": "^5.1.2"
  },

Last edited:
The biggest problem with working with mdb 5 pro is: the usage guide and sample codes that are restricted on the MDB site.
It still seems to be the best option to use version 4.25

Back