No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,137
newimage submitted a new resource:

Panda PrestaShop Template - Creative Responsive PrestaShop Template - Panda PrestaShop Template is a modern, clean and professional template for PrestaShop

Panda PrestaShop template – Creative Responsive PrestaShop Template​

Panda template is a modern, clean, and professional PrestaShop template for PrestaShop 1.6, PrestaShop 1.7 and ThirtyBees, which is one of the best PrestaShop templates and PrestaShop templates, it comes with a huge number of useful features to make it be extremely customizable. With a creative responsive design, it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices. Panda template has 19+ designed...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there and happy new year.

I've downloaded the theme, but when I try to install into my 1.7.8.8 Shop I receive the error: missing configuration file

Already searched around, but found no solution till now. Any suggestions ?

Thx and regards.
Bergmann

there are many files in the compressed package, you need to upload theme package or read Online documentation

there are many files in the compressed package, you need to upload theme package or read Online documentation
Thx for the reply.
Tried exactly this way. And in addition it's not my first template installation ;)
Took a look into the archive and the file seems to be there but not recognized by PS.
The documentation didn't helped by now...

Rgds.
Bergmann

Thx for the reply.
Tried exactly this way. And in addition it's not my first template installation ;)
Took a look into the archive and the file seems to be there but not recognized by PS.
The documentation didn't helped by now...

Rgds.
Bergmann
it is more complex, which is not suitable for you. And there are many errors in the new version
01202304_02.jpg

Back