Plumrocket Magento 2 AMP Extension

Plumrocket Magento 2 AMP Extension 3.3.8 Nulled

No permission to download
waseemazam Corporal
Bronze Member
badge id 3 3 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Jan 11, 2021
$61
thanks to dear member @waseemazam submitted a new resource:

Plumrocket Magento 2 AMP Extension - Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Magento 2 extension

Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Magento 2 extension helps your website content load significantly faster on all mobile and tablet devices. Magento 2 AMP plugin can improve your search engine visibility, increase site traffic as well as your conversion rates.

• Improve your Magento Core Web Vitals & mobile ranking in Google Search Results
  • Reduce the average load time of store pages to less than half a second
  • Create separate mobile pages for Homepage, Category Pages, Product...

Read more about this resource...

Untouched version author will receive full benefits about this resource ,include nulled version by NP team
Nulled and Tested :
enter any code to continue
Remove All callback.
please follow install for run this plugin first
composer require ampproject/amp-toolbox ^0.11.2
Next, you have to install the required composer package Google reCAPTCHA to protect the AMP version of your website from spam and abuse. Run the following command:
composer require google/recaptcha ^1.2
You can install the following package for the built-in support of WebP:
composer require rosell-dk/webp-convert
2023-09-231746330003.jpg

work with m2.4.6 P2

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Is the application correctly nulled? It's giving me an error when I go into the settings, it won't let me enable the module. Directly when I choose enable:yes, it kicks me out of the backend

Hi,
Is the application correctly nulled? It's giving me an error when I go into the settings, it won't let me enable the module. Directly when I choose enable:yes, it kicks me out of the backend
enter any code in serial key

Hi,
It is already solved, I had one of the modules disabled

Back