No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,176
newimage submitted a new resource:

Webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 - Convert your existing Magento 2 store into a complete online shopping mall marketplace with multiple

+ Compatibility issue fixed with Magento 2.4.2.
Convert your existing Magento 2 store into a complete online shopping mall marketplace with multiple sellers. With this suppliers/sellers can manage the product listings, inventory, orders, shipment, profile page, collection page, and much more. Suppliers/sellers can add multiple types of products - simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable. Plus, Webkul Multi Vendor Marketplace extension has many...

Read more about this resource...

Does someone has test this extension with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation ? Is there any Compatibility issue ?

That's great ! :) i hope that most of Amasty extensions have compatibility. Recently Amasty added Ced Commerce Marketplace Platinum M2 to their catalog.
I was wondering if i better buy Ced commerce multivendor or Webkul multivendor extension. It would be great if someone write an article that compares all Magento multivendor extensions.

Hello, I am new here and try to download first plugin 'Webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 5.0.3'. Trying to post for upgrading to Iron member.

Hello, could you please post the updated version of the extension? It is not working in current version of Magento. Thanks.

Hello, could you please post the updated version of the extension? It is not working in current version of Magento. Thanks.
Our current purchase plan is hyva theme, maybe next one

I agree, an updated version of this great extension would be much appreciated. Latest version is 5.0.7-p1 C.E but version here and it just doesn't work with latest versions of Magento like 2.4.6 and 2.4.5. Super useful extension. Please update it. Thank you.

Back