XFA/XF2 RM Marketplace - XF2

XFA/XF2 RM Marketplace - XF2 5.3.0 (Dec 27, 2023)

No permission to download
l1admin689 Admin
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 14 500 Messages
May 31, 2020
$1,408
ladmin689 submitted a new resource:

[XFA] RM Marketplace - RM Marketplace allows you and/or your users to sell resources from the resource manager, like in a m

Description
RM Marketplace
allows you and/or your users to sell resources from the resource manager, like in a marketplace !

Supports three types of products :

• Digital products (license based):
    • with or without license renewal
    • with or without licence restrictions
    • with or without url required to download
  • Physical products
  • Service offers
Through the Resource Categories configuration system, the administrator select which categories are...

Read more about this resource...

newimage updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) with a new update entry:

This new version is a major feature changes release which contains an extensive set of improvements and in particular the implementation of a new payment mode based on xF payment profiles (either admin/user configured).

We would like to thank @frybread for funding the development of this new feature.

It was extensively tested but we recommend you to first test this new version on a development environment before going live. And don't forget to backup your files and database prior to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

newimage updated XFA/XF2 RM Marketplace - XF2 with a new update entry:

Corrected bugs
  • Payment providers option description incorrect in admincp (data is encrypted)
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'shipping' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
  • For Paypal XF payment profiles only require address if product is of physical type

Coinbase Commerce Integration payment profile is now supported following our Core add-on 1.11.1 release.

newimage updated XFA/XF2 RM Marketplace - XF2 with a new update entry:

XF2 - RM Marketplace - XF2 updated: Maintenance release
Corrected bugs

ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "xfa_rmmp_type" on null src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/XF/Entity/Thread.php:79
ErrorException: Template error: [E_WARNING] Undefined variable $resource src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/XF/Entity/Thread.php:79
Shipping amount displayed in sales list even when null
User address required in PayPal payment profile for Digital products

Hi, I purchased this item today and it does not show under my downloads section.
The purchase completed through paypal though.

Sorry for above post, the download did come and it works fabulously.
Thank You so much for the amazing resource.

One question, how can i manually assign a paid download license to a user?
Not sure if it's another addon that would do that or not.

Thanks so much for all the help and knowledge.

Sorry for above post, the download did come and it works fabulously.
Thank You so much for the amazing resource.

One question, how can i manually assign a paid download license to a user?
Not sure if it's another addon that would do that or not.

Thanks so much for all the help and knowledge.
1.please change user group permission in backend
2.frontend click Dashboard to enter manager
3.find manager licenses
4.click add license button to add new

Hi, I purchased this item today and it does not show under my downloads section.
The purchase completed through paypal though.
your ticket have finished ,moderating forget leave message in thread,sorry about it .thank your trust and purchase again.All the income money will go into the public community fund and buy more content!
break-even is a Basic Work of Sustained Development of Our community!

Thanks for the reply, but I cannot find License Manager anywhere on the dashboard admin panel.
change user group permission in backend,give some group have rm marketplace permission.and then you can add new license in frontend with right group

change user group permission in backend,give some group have rm marketplace permission.and then you can add new license in frontend with right group

Thank you for the reply, yes i found the license on front end under Resource pull down tab Dashboard.

Problem I have now is only 6 license show under manage license when I have 38 resources.

Any advice?

Thank you for the reply, yes i found the license on front end under Resource pull down tab Dashboard.

Problem I have now is only 6 license show under manage license when I have 38 resources.

Any advice?
all content will be displayed exclude free content ,when you config rm marketplace Moderator and general tab permission in backend.

all content will be displayed exclude free content ,when you config rm marketplace Moderator and general tab permission in backend.

Hey
Thanks for all the help.
I gave myself the user permissions for all and i was able to visit my site on front end and under the Resources pull down tab / Dashboard / Manage Licenses , I was able to set licenses for any user and any resource.
:love:

Back