Amasty One Step Checkout M2 3.0.17

No permission to download
vanessalimabriro Corporal
Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2021
$15
vanessalimabriro submitted a new resource:

Amasty One Step Checkout M2 - One Step Checkout for Magento 2

Supply your Magento 2 store with a user-friendly One Step Checkout to speed up the whole shopping process and heavily enhance customer satisfaction. Create converting checkout just in a few clicks to boost store revenue.

Quickly move shoppers through the checkout process with the Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension. The average site can increase its conversion rate by 35% solely through a better checkout design. This extension helps store owners to create user-friendly checkout, analyze...

Read more about this resource...

thanks brooo

@vanessalimabriro You can't imagine how much I appreciate your sharing. I just realized I have the old version that is not compatible with the latest Magento v2.4.3. Try everywhere to find the newer version of this extension. Hopefully this one would solve the problem for me. Again thank you so much for your sharing!!

@vanessalimabriro Sorry for bugging you again. I just tried this Amasty One Step Checkout M2 3.0.17 on the latest Magento 2.4.3, seems this extension version has some compatible issue with Magento 2.4.3, the extension settings UI won't show on the backend management. However it has no problem on < Magento 2.4.2. Still thank you for your sharing, look forward to a newer version.

In case someone may think to stay on < Magento 2.4.2 to avoid the extension compatible issue, one critical bug we found on the Magento 2.4.2 which is the controller issue on the invoice notification email module. Magento said they solved the bug on Magento 2.4.3. So if you have experienced any problem with the invoice notification email on Magento 2.4.2, upgrading to 2.4.3 would be the choice for you.

Back