Amasty - One Step Checkout Pro Package v2.1.3

No permission to download
velcrost Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership
Nov 7, 2021
$2,578
thanks to dear member @velcrost submitted a new resource:

Amasty - One Step Checkout Pro Package v2.1.3 - Magento 2 extension package - includes One Step Checkout v4.1.2 & more!

One Step Checkout Pro Package

Features:
  • Make more shoppers finish their purchase by eliminating redundant steps on the checkout
  • Track the most important checkout metrics with the built-in analytics
  • Enjoy compatibility with popular payment systems
  • Avoid extra development costs with highly embeddable design
  • Automatically detect user country for auto-filling
  • Mobile-ready
  • Move your customers through the checkout faster, enjoy extra...

Read more about this resource...

I am having problem with the Delivery Date.
Delivery Date, Delivery Time, Delivery Comment enabled and post ajaxed during checkout, BUT
Delivery Date DATA somehow got missing after checkout submission and no Delivery Date shown on CUSTOM order confirmation page nor on email confirmation.
Any suggestion someone cleverer then me? :D

UPDATE:
got some SQL debug...
during order submission the Delivery Date is already missing and not UPDATEd to amasty_amcheckout_delivery table.

Last edited:
I am having problem with the Delivery Date.
Delivery Date, Delivery Time, Delivery Comment enabled and post ajaxed during checkout, BUT
Delivery Date DATA somehow got missing after checkout submission and no Delivery Date shown on CUSTOM order confirmation page nor on email confirmation.
Any suggestion someone cleverer then me? :D

UPDATE:
got some SQL debug...
during order submission the Delivery Date is already missing and not UPDATEd to amasty_amcheckout_delivery table.
In most cases, the permissions of plugin files are different with default M2 files

In most cases, the permissions of plugin files are different with default M2 files
Nope, almost get the solution,
the problem is the date format, the database expect YYYY-MM-DD, but the datepicker force formatting the date YYYY.MM.DD.

Back