Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994

Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 1.42.0

No permission to download
waseemazam Corporal
Bronze Member
badge id 3 3 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 2 2 Years of Membership
Jan 11, 2021
$41
waseemazam submitted a new resource:

Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 - Bring a product discovery process to the next level. With all built-in extensions you receive superi

Responsive design, right out of the box​

We live in a mobile era. Responsive design is indispensable for any modern web-store. Now you can use the Argento responsive theme in order to fit any browser width and screen resolutions. It works great even on small mobile screens and wide desktop screens.

Read more about this resource...

Do you have an updated version?

waseemazam updated Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 with a new update entry:

Argento M2 1.27.0 (7 themes and 20 extensions)

Argento M2 1.27.0​

Dec 30, 2021
  • Updated tabs initial styles
  • Prevent content shift when toggling search on mobile: use absolute positioning for search input
  • Argento Marketplace:
    • Added critical styles
    • Installer - larger prolabels on product page
    • Display products in two rows in highlight block when it is set to 6 columns
    • Improved style for the old price
    • Sold Together block style improved
  • Argento Essence:

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I install all those modules? Should I copy all of them to the app/code/Swisup with changing Folder names specified in composer files?

Edit: I have installed it with local repository config.

Last edited:
How do I install all those modules? Should I copy all of them to the app/code/Swisup with changing Folder names specified in composer files?

Edit: I have installed it with local repository config.
unzip the extension in app/code/Swissup and
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade

Can you please let me know how to install this theme ? theme-frontend-argento-marketplace-1.27.0.zip

Should I create new folder in app/designs/frontend with name Swissup/theme-frontend-argento-marketplace/ and unzip here files or what I should install this?

Hello,
we buy your resource Argento theme Swissup, can you please assist us how to install this theme and all this included module?

1) First test: I create new folder in public_html/vendor/swissup and upload here all this modules and change name like in composer.json:
- Please see screen sc1 https://prnt.sc/3NBVvRLoENDB

After setup:upgrade there is no result in frontend (looks like no read this modules from vendor).

2) second test: I create new folder in app/code/Swissup/ and upload all this modules. But during upgrade return error "name module non constant".

3) Third test, I read how to install manually Argento theme directly in swissup theme web,

I try this step by step, and this point stuck me:
bin/magento marketplace:package:require swissup/argento-m2

return error: module swissup/argento-m2 not found. I fallow to this guide and upload here. vendor/swissup/artifacts

Can you please help me explain how to install?

This no work. I fallow to this guide:

all this modules I unpack to vendor/swissup

then I create folder vendor/swissup/artifacts/argento-m2/composer.json

After run:
php -dmemory_limit=-1 bin/magento marketplace:package:require swissup/argento-m2

Problem 1
- swissup/argento-m2 1.27.0 requires swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank ^1.27.0 -> no matching package found.
- swissup/argento-m2 1.27.0 requires swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank ^1.27.0 -> no matching package found.
- Installation request for swissup/argento-m2 ^1.27 -> satisfiable by swissup/argento-m2[1.27.0].

This no work. I fallow to this guide:

all this modules I unpack to vendor/swissup

then I create folder vendor/swissup/artifacts/argento-m2/composer.json

After run:
php -dmemory_limit=-1 bin/magento marketplace:package:require swissup/argento-m2

Problem 1
- Installation request for swissup/argento-m2 ^1.27 -> satisfiable by swissup/argento-m2[1.27.0].
unzip the extension in app/code/Swissup and
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade

swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank this theme can be finded in package

Hills Joan,​

I spent all night and try now in all way. I also unzip to app/code/Swissup/ and rename to correct modules as call in block class.
after this I create app/design/frontend/Swissup/themes-folders-name and unzip here files with theme
. Still not work.

Do you install this theme? If yes. could you please assist us? Im working now on it about 14hrs and no result.

First of all; for installation, you should add the composer directory to composer.json;

Code:
mkdir -p vendor/swissup/artifacts &&\
composer config repositories.swissupartifacts artifact $(pwd)/vendor/swissup/artifacts

2. unpack the files to vendor/swissup/artifacts directory
3. And install with following code
Code:
bin/magento marketplace:package:require swissup/argento-m2 &&\
bin/magento marketplace:package:install swissup/argento-m2

Don't forget to clean all cache.

And it maybe about another plugin why you see blank page.

Check Installed Magento version, php version, etc.

@magecool thank you very much for reply. if you managed to get it installed correct, maybe you are the only one who can help us as I already spent 17 hours on it and can barely sit down; _)

For the above, I do in this way you said and upload all to vendor/swissup/artifacts
when I try run then I get:
After run:
php -dmemory_limit=-1 bin/magento marketplace: package:require swissup/argento-m2

Problem 1

(I also config repo) in command line you sent.

For this above, im not sure I give correct path vendor files and directories name. Can you please see photo below?

Version: Magento 2.4.2
PHP74

@magecool can we contact with you in private messange?

@Update
Working! Thank you @magecool for suggest. I unzip all modules to vendor/swissup/artefact but should all zipped and then
bin/magento marketplace: package:require swissup/argento-m2 &&\
bin/magento marketplace: package:install swissup/argento-m2
working!

Back