Can someone donate 10 credits to me please.

nullprovinod Recruit
Iron Member
Mar 19, 2024
$0
I saw many helpful people here so I thought of directly asking for help. I want to download a resource (UMINO shopify theme) and I need 10 Credits for that. Could someone help me out here please? I am not very sure how to transfer credits and if that is even possible or not.

Simply buy Credit No one will transfer Because its cost time or money You need to spend time or money to get credit sir

Simply buy Credit No one will transfer Because it costs time or money You need to spend time or money to get credit sir.
Oh! Somehow I missed that I can also buy credits. I checked after your message. Thank you so much. Sorry for a newby mistake.

you have to spend more hour/days/years here to earn more credit. Good luck. everywhere i go its the same method

When you have resources published or submit proof, you can immediately earn credits.if you are bronze member ,rating and sharing can get credits too

It does not cost much to buy credits - if you're not going to support developers by purchasing their stuff, then you have to pay for it one way or another, whether it be at a discounted rate such as on NullPro. People still go through the time and effort to crack, null and release these scripts - some even purchase them at their own expense for the community. The fee is quite reasonable.

Back