Cliniva Hospital - Angular 17+ Medical Admin Dashboard Template For Doctors & Clinics

Cliniva Hospital - Angular 17+ Medical Admin Dashboard Template For Doctors & Clinics 23 March 2024

No permission to download
theresa First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership badge id 13 100 Messages badge id 14 500 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$516
theresa submitted a new resource:

Cliniva Hospital - Angular 13+ Medical Admin Dashboard Template For Doctors & Clinics - Cliniva is a modern material design admin dashboard template.

View attachment 15017
Cliniva is a modern material design admin dashboard template built with Angular 12 and Angular-CLI for your hospital and clinic. Cliniva comes with material design components to create rich styles and designs.

Cliniva's advanced features are role -based authentication. With the template, you will get three built-in roles: Administrator, Doctor and Patient. You can create more according to your requirements. You can restrict access to the page...

Read more about this resource...

The version is wrong, I expend 10pts and this version is 11 :(
i download it from tf website now. update new ,you can download it from here .it is free attachment for you

Hidden text for users: msolisgt

Last edited by a moderator:
I buy a coffee expecting to download this, but didnt work :(
i see manager was help you fix it .and now you can download this.any question about cliniva ,tell me know , We can learn from each other

Back