No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,205
newimage submitted a new resource:

CRM For WHMCS - a revelatory module created for complex customer relationship management

NOTE:
2.7.1 version only support whmcs 8.2 ,another verison havn't test

CRM For WHMCS is a revelatory module created for complex customer relationship management including the leads, potentials and any other contact type you wish to create as well as the follow-ups. With its help, all contact details of prospective clients will be organized in a transparent list directly in your system. Along with that, you will be able to add new contacts, convert their status at any time or even...

Read more about this resource...

I would like to explain more precisely

Hello, I'm having errors. On the dashboard, this module seems to load forever and doesn't stop, also when I click the lead types I get an SQL error.

Here's the loading error:
Screenshot-1.png

And here's the SQL error:
Screenshot-2.png

Please help.

Hello, I'm having errors. On the dashboard, this module seems to load forever and doesn't stop, also when I click the lead types I get an SQL error.

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Please help.
php version or files permissions. and the SQL cannot be written to the database normally.
please config php verseion 7.2-7.4

Last edited by a moderator:

Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot-2.png

Please help.
I've narrowed the error down, you need to log into your server and run the following command under mysql : SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));

I've narrowed the error down, you need to log into your server and run the following command under mysql : SET GLOBAL sql_mode=(SELECT REPLACE(@@sql_mode,'ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY',''));
note:2.7.1 version only support whmcs 8.2 ,another verison havn't test

I'll test it tomorrow

thanks to dear member @theresa updated CRM For WHMCS with a new update entry:

Jun 20th, 2022

NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.5 support
IMPROVEMENT
  • Added static and custom fields mappers synchronization upon changes made in the WHMCS client profile - #851
  • Email templates sent through the CRM module will now also support the "Blind Copy" functionality if that has been configured - case #857
REMOVED
  • Support for WHMCS V8.1 and previous
BUG FIX
  • Fixed certain issues that could cause the SQLSTATE errors when trying to access "Lead" or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back