No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,183
newimage submitted a new resource:

DNS Manager For WHMCS - a fully featured module that will allow you to provision DNS zones, empowering both you

ModulesGarden DNS Manager For WHMCS is a fully featured module that will allow you to provision DNS zones, empowering both you and your clients to manage zones and records right inside your WHMCS. Owing to a vast choice of submodules, including the widely known cPanel, Cloudflare and Plesk ones, it easily adapts to even the most specific of business requirements.

As an administrator, you will maintain complete control over all DNS aspects and access a broad selection of supervision...

Read more about this resource...

I get a message that dnsmanager does not have a valid license. V3 does work but you also need the old one to work as far as I know.
please submit more details ,like module log,error image, i will check it .and now i can;t find any problem about nulled patch

sorry for my late response, re-uploaded everything this morning but unfortunately still get the following message.

Fhi-Efo-SK2f.png

when I look in the logs I see this coming back
RQY4-Qun7tt.png

while it is activated
3mqrt-BSHo3.png

Do you have any idea how I can solve this?

@cjriemens you need active dns manager 2 and dns manager 3,They can't run alone. I tried again and found no problems

1,remove all untouched version
2.upload dns-nullpronulled package
3.unrar it
4.backend active it
06202211_01.jpg
06202211_02.jpg

add local hosts files,disabled MG to connect network.

3.check is it auto setup for you ?
please run sql
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` ORDER BY `tblconfiguration`.`id` DESC
my localkey status like image

06202211_04.jpg

please remember this sql ,when you are run normal whmcs daily cron , updated_at ,created_at will auto update when it is need to update

Last edited by a moderator:
@cjriemens you need active dns manager 2 and dns manager 3,They can't run alone. I tried again and found no problems

1,remove all untouched version
2.upload dns-nullpronulled package
3.unrar it
4.backend active it
View attachment 23377
View attachment 23378

add local hosts files,disabled MG to connect network.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

3.check is it auto setup for you ?
please run sql
SQL:
SELECT * FROM `tblconfiguration` ORDER BY `tblconfiguration`.`id` DESC
my localkey status like image

View attachment 23380

please remember this sql ,when you are run normal whmcs daily cron , updated_at ,created_at will auto update when it is need to update
hello there is no such localkey in my database how can i

Hi, thanks you for share this module, DNS manager is for WHMCS top module.

Back