Group purchase of Mirasvit Modules?

pickachu Private First Class
Iron Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership
Mar 29, 2022
$40
Hi Folks,

I have been using Mirasvit modules from last couple of years and one thing is for sure that their code quality is best and really provides value.

Would you be interested in contributing to the group purchase of Mirasvit Module? If your answer is yes then please let me know.

Interesting idea. So we would collectively purchase everything and then share the latest?

Just curious but what are your thoughts/experiences with BSSCommerce?

Interesting idea. So we would collectively purchase everything and then share the latest?

Just curious but what are your thoughts/experiences with BSSCommerce?
I have not used BSSCommerce plugins except their free ones but in my opinion they don't really do anything innovative except the regular plugins which everyone is doing.

I would always prefer to choose Mirasvit and AheadWorks. Their plugins are usually expensive but extensively tested and always upto date. Eventually worth the money.

I have been working with Magento 2 for more than a decade and setup may be atleast 500 stores, With my experience if you 10-15 plugins, you don't even need MagentoEE it almost provides the same value with no future costs.

I have been working with Magento 2 for more than a decade and setup may be atleast 500 stores, With my experience if you 10-15 plugins, you don't even need MagentoEE it almost provides the same value with no future costs.

Which 10-15 extensions do you recommend? I have not used aheadworks but mirasvit has been very good. Xtento, Amasty and mageworx have been good.

This subscription model kills it imo as it makes it very expensive to maintain.

Have bought some BSS extensions to try out and so far they seem to do the core tasks but they don't have all the extras they do. Will see if requesting those missing extras would be possible.

Last edited:
Wil you guys let me know, how many people are in for this?

I think the whole suite would cost atleast 2k to 3k USDs. But if we have enough people to participate then it will be very less for everyone. I am expecting atleast 60 people for this. So that it would cost just $50 for everyone to run a fully scaled Magento sites which can even beat Magento 2 in terms of functionality and stability.

I know its kind of a big to hear 2k to 3k but trust me worth or more than $20k per year license from Magento 2 itself.

I would be interested. I think most people would. The task would be to bring them together. How do you do that?

Every extension would also need to be nulled correctly else you will have your paid extensions blocked and eventually the account suspended. And who has access to the account.

You can purchase by yourself and publish it as paid resource content in nullpro, may be it is better

Great, shall we create a private Skype group for the purchase decision?

And once we have have enough people to make a purchase we can do that?

Every extension would also need to be nulled correctly else you will have your paid extensions blocked and eventually the account suspended. And who has access to the account.
I agree thats why we need right and reliable people. People who contribute will also put enough efforts to null it so we can count only on these people.

Back