MigrationPro Ultimate: Migration, Migrate & Upgrade

MigrationPro Ultimate: Migration, Migrate & Upgrade 4.4.8

No permission to download
yuan First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 43 10 Referrals badge id 62 1,000 Reaction Score badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 60 100 Reaction Score
Nov 14, 2020
$1,143
yuan submitted a new resource:

MIGRATION 4.0 – Better Upgrade and Migrate Tool Module - Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x-1.6.x to PrestaShop 1.7

Migration and upgrade features:
  • Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.6.x to PrestaShop 1.7
  • Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.5.x to PrestaShop 1.7
  • Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.4.x to PrestaShop 1.7
  • Migrate/upgrade PrestaShop 1.3.x to PrestaShop 1.7
  • Migrate/transfer data between PrestaShop websites (any versions)
  • Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops)
  • Resume/restart migration process anytime
  • Display the percentage of the migration...

Read more about this resource...

Have anyone tested this module from Prestashop 1.6.1.24 to any 1.7.X version? I am desperate to find a solution than I have spent more than a week. I have tried everything, 1-Click Upgrade, manually, 1.7.0, 1.7.2.6, 1.7.7.5 and 1.7.8.8. They all update the files (the shop) but not the database. I have followed almost all manual web guides. The oficial one that overwrites over the actual html/ or httdocs/ files and the one that moves all the files to an "old" folder and then copy img, themes, modules and translations as well settings and .htacces over the uncompressed new shop files. The last attemp I only copied img/ folder and still would not update the damn database. Amazing ... I migrated the production website to an XCP-NG VM so I create snapshots every step I build so I can rollback in just 30 seconds but I never seen a software so hard to upgrade

Have anyone tested this module from Prestashop 1.6.1.24 to any 1.7.X version? I am desperate to find a solution than I have spent more than a week. I have tried everything, 1-Click Upgrade, manually, 1.7.0, 1.7.2.6, 1.7.7.5 and 1.7.8.8. They all update the files (the shop) but not the database. I have followed almost all manual web guides. The oficial one that overwrites over the actual html/ or httdocs/ files and the one that moves all the files to an "old" folder and then copy img, themes, modules and translations as well settings and .htacces over the uncompressed new shop files. The last attemp I only copied img/ folder and still would not update the damn database. Amazing ... I migrated the production website to an XCP-NG VM so I create snapshots every step I build so I can rollback in just 30 seconds but I never seen a software so hard to upgrade
i tested it ,you are right ,But this plugin need not upgrade database for use it
1.if you want to upgrade website to new version ,like 1.7.8.8 install this plugin in your 1.7.8.8 website ,it is empty website ,only have this plugin.
2. run this plugin ,follow tip
3.install low version module to old website and config it
4.finished it ,you get the 1.7.8.8 website have old prestashop data
video in here

OK. So basically what it does is copy the shop from one website to another website. Uffffffff Right now I can even believe that, not that I don't trust you, is just that I am very esceptical after almost 10 attempts using 1-Click Upgrade (from prestashop) and a coupe of manual upgrades only yesterday. Thanks god we have virtual machines nowadays ... Thank you very much.

OK. So basically what it does is copy the shop from one website to another website. Uffffffff Right now I can even believe that, not that I don't trust you, is just that I am very esceptical after almost 10 attempts using 1-Click Upgrade (from prestashop) and a coupe of manual upgrades only yesterday. Thanks god we have virtual machines nowadays ... Thank you very much.
Yes,you are right, just copy the content from the lower version of the website .

Back