Porto Ultimate Responsive Magento Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to download the theme. But unfortunately, I got this message on the uploaded site. "File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server" And also it cost me 20 credits! could you please check @l1admin689

I tried to download the theme. But unfortunately, I got this message on the uploaded site. "File has expired and does not exist anymore on this server" And also it cost me 20 credits! could you please check @l1admin689
yes it have borken download link ,you can download from this link to get full package. and wrong credits event will be restore quickly.sorry about that

Hidden text for users: magecool

yes it have borken download link ,you can download from this link to get full package. and wrong credits event will be restore quickly.sorry about that

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Asking for a decryption key.

@l1admin689 And why does it charge me 2 times for downloading one resource? It should be one package for nulled resources. Because this website is for nulled sources. This reduces my interest in the forum. I don't want to add any resources because of these weird rules.

@l1admin689 And why does it charge me 2 times for downloading one resource? It should be one package for nulled resources. Because this website is for nulled sources. This reduces my interest in the forum. I don't want to add any resources because of these weird rules.
content was upload by customer ,and null patch package was upload by np team. credits was refund about your download event ,sometimes ,we recommend users to upload the original file ,because it is easy to check safe and ensure the integrity of resource.

No people want to use the content of the back door added by a third party

Sorry to confuse you ,Because some users need the original file without any modification.
we will suggest to upload nulled sources with untouched files

i
if you want to remove your account ,please tell us know it

first thank your content .if you have cool idear about website credits rules please tell us know. now credits was not run in forum thead.resource area need cost 10 credit for everytime / uploader was get rabdom 1-5credits

can anyone confirm that the magefan blog addon is included in this package?

This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back