Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source

Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.21 Nulled

No permission to download
Please update magento theme null version 1.11.15

PEARL CHANGE LOG.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
New Features:
Magento Compatibility - Confirmed compatibility for the Pearl Theme and all included extensions with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions

thanks to dear member updated Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack with a new update entry:

March 22, 2023

New Features:

• Magento Compatibility - Confirmed compatibility for the Pearl Theme and all included extensions with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions.
  • Frontend Options - Added minor HTML/CSS changes to optimize and improve usability and accessibility.
  • Custom Header - Added minor HTML/CSS changes to optimize and improve usability and accessibility.
  • Ajax Search Autocomplete - Added minor HTML/CSS changes to optimize and improve usability and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks to dear member updated Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack with a new update entry:

June 28, 2023

• New Features:
  • Magento Compatibility - Confirmed compatibility with Magento 2.4.6-p1, 2.4.5-p3 and 2.4.4-p4 for the Pearl Theme, Stack Framework and all individual extensions.
  • Magento Cloud - Refactored the Magento Cloud Patches included with the Pearl Theme to account for all Cloud Project types. Previously, the patches would fail on certain project configurations that used specific directory structures, resulting in an inability to regenerate the LESS/CSS files...

Read the rest of this update entry...

who can help me with that theme ? 1.11.17
I offer 5$ points transfer
I don't know I bought points to download weltpixel professional ver but I got Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source Essential Pack

Last edited:
please I would like to know its professional version essantial? please I would like to know please confirmed from whom downloaded

Waitting for updates version 1.11.19. Thanks very much.

thanks to dear member @adamadamov обновил ресурс Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack новой записью:

Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source. Essential Pack.

Tech Specifications
CompatibilityMagento Open Source, Magento Commerce, Magento Commerce Cloud B2B
Magento version2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3.x, 2.4.0, 2.4.1, 2.4.2, 2.4.3, 2.4.4, 2.4.5, 2.4.6
Update frequencyMonthly or each time a new Magento version is released
Support period12 Months Included Support, with options to extend
Refund period30 days, for any...

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

hello I offer 5$ (donate) who can help me to send me the link

Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.19 Nulled​

am in country I can't use paypal
thanks in advance

hello I offer 5$ (donate) who can help me to send me the link
Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.19 Nulled
am in country I can't use paypal
thanks in advance
just 995 more to go

thanks to dear member @adamadamov обновил ресурс Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source новой записью:

PEARL WeltPixel v.1.11.21 - January 9, 2024

What’s new in v.1.11.21 - January 9, 2024

• New Features:
  • Added a new theme_custom.css file in the web/css directory. This file ensures that added Custom CSS is loaded at the end and that no redeploy is necessary, regardless of the current Magento mode.
  • Updated the Google Fonts library to include all the latest Google Fonts and optimized the page inclusion process to match Google's recommendations.
  • Adjusted CMS Page custom inline JS script blocks to allow...

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

After the update gives an error, how to fix it?

Deprecated Functionality: Creation of dynamic property WeltPixel\ProductPage\Observer\ProductPageEditActionControllerSaveObserver::$_mobileBreakPointOver is deprecated in /home/site/htdocs/site.com/app/code/WeltPixel/ProductPage/Observer/ProductPageEditActionControllerSaveObserver.php on line 179

Back