How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

The system is nice but it's also very difficult. I only get random 1 - 2 credits for a posted resources and it take me 10 to download other resources :(
the idea behind the credits is not to create a way of revenue for us, just hope the forum was always online! basically the idea is to force active participation in the forums and reduce the leeching seen by many members after having 15 posts accomplished. call it (i know its old) 'sharing is caring'. nullpro is not a 'we provide and you get what you need' platform!

i posted 2 new request topic yesterday and it removed.. i think for "spam" :cautious::cautious:

I know having rules is good, but there are a lot of rules here for credits, exaggerated.

i only have and need content for magento2 things, so, its very dificult make discussion if the moderators think all i post are "spam".
If your posts are not useful (just to increase the post counts), your posts will be deleted

i posted 2 new request topic yesterday and it removed.. i think for "spam" :cautious::cautious:

I know having rules is good, but there are a lot of rules here for credits, exaggerated.

i only have and need content for magento2 things, so, its very dificult make discussion if the moderators think all i post are "spam".
If your posts are not useful (just to increase the post counts), your posts will be deleted

the idea behind the credits is not to create a way of revenue for us, just hope the forum was always online! basically the idea is to force active participation in the forums and reduce the leeching seen by many members after having 15 posts accomplished. call it (i know its old) 'sharing is caring'. nullpro is not a 'we provide and you get what you need' platform!
i understand the goal and the idea of nullpro but 10 credits for a resource still a lot :(. Its just my opinion

I don't see a search engine on the forum so I can't search to see if the resource has been shared so I can share the resources I downloaded from xenforo.com onto the forum. I hope the admin takes this into consideration.
you need upgrade member group to Iron +,you can submit content in forum ,it is quickly for upgrading.

Thanks for clearing doubts for New members.
Basic rule "SHARING IS CARING " , so we should share resources before getting it.
Being a community member .. Its all member responsibility to share the resources which they already have to other users of this forum.
No one like Leechers .. :)

Back