How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

i am totally confused how this forum works. its not explained in a simplified way of how to go about downloading material. I'm use to other forums where you may need to write posts and like downloadable content before it is available to download. this is highly complicated here because with the upgrade options of either credits or account type: i.e bronze, silver etc. it does not say how you then go about downloading material, what the cap is. for instance, i would like to download one of the latest magento 2 versions but it says something 50 reactions, or 100 reactions, so it sounds like to me that I'm totally depending on 100 random individuals to like something i said before i earn enough points to download which sounds utterly ridiculous because where in the world 100 people will come from? i don't know. if you guys want money for things i get it, but if you gonna do that at least just put the price next to the potential downloadable item. I'm so confused. most people on forums like this just re share content from other sites anyway so i don't understand how its a huge risk factor of not being able to do that in an effort the satisfy the people behind this board. other sites complained about how this site operates because it is too difficult to understand. please make it make sense. people like myself would love to be active on here, but the various pay walls is not defined well with what you actually will be getting for the said amount you will be paying for or how many or how much material you will be able to download with specific packages.

i am totally confused how this forum works. its not explained in a simplified way of how to go about downloading material. I'm use to other forums where you may need to write posts and like downloadable content before it is available to download. this is highly complicated here because with the upgrade options of either credits or account type: i.e bronze, silver etc. it does not say how you then go about downloading material, what the cap is. for instance, i would like to download one of the latest magento 2 versions but it says something 50 reactions, or 100 reactions, so it sounds like to me that I'm totally depending on 100 random individuals to like something i said before i earn enough points to download which sounds utterly ridiculous because where in the world 100 people will come from? i don't know. if you guys want money for things i get it, but if you gonna do that at least just put the price next to the potential downloadable item. I'm so confused. most people on forums like this just re share content from other sites anyway so i don't understand how its a huge risk factor of not being able to do that in an effort the satisfy the people behind this board. other sites complained about how this site operates because it is too difficult to understand. please make it make sense. people like myself would love to be active on here, but the various pay walls is not defined well with what you actually will be getting for the said amount you will be paying for or how many or how much material you will be able to download with specific packages.
Resources area content include:
1.sell by customer,it is sell,You need to spend credits and the price to get it
2.upload by customer ,it is not sell,you need to spend credits to get it.
We will make the corresponding table For using forum with easy method.

sorry about this

Very detailed and presentable tbh. At least I completely understand what is entailed in this post.

Back