Hyvä Theme m2

Our plan is to purchase with community funds and share this theme, but the funds are not enough, and due to disputes between multiple people like @eron was report porto theme was wrong version etc , we have purchased other themes and scripts. This goal is still being pursued.

Our plan is to purchase with community funds and share this theme, but the funds are not enough, and due to disputes between multiple people like @eron was report porto theme was wrong version etc , we have purchased other themes and scripts. This goal is still being pursued.
i agree this is a good idea for a group buy the one I have seems to have a few mods missing if I can get it working 100% i will share it with you guys if an admin wants to set up a group buy for the theme i be interested

@magento20202 Did the group buy end up happening?
no, but we need to set one up as even if we put in $20 each we only need 50 people then after when they push out a new update we just charge $10 which we can use to buy more plugs or themes with so we have our group repo

HI, guys
we designed three sites using hyva theme. I have the theme.
And did you have the hyva checkout extension?
BTW, where's the GB group? Maybe we could get the theme at half of the price

the checkout extension is buggy one year ago.
so we have to use normal luma checkout and large ram for cache. it is not wise.

i agree this is a good idea for a group buy the one I have seems to have a few mods missing if I can get it working 100% i will share it with you guys if an admin wants to set up a group buy for the theme i be interested
I'm agree and if group make I need also Hyva

HI, guys
we designed three sites using hyva theme. I have the theme.
And did you have the hyva checkout extension?
BTW, where's the GB group? Maybe we could get the theme at half of the price
if you have can you share would love to test it out on a dev site and see if it is worth all the hype?

Was the theme bought as a group? Otherwise i would count myself in. Highly interested in Hyvä

Hi. If anyone is interested working with me in develop from Weltpixel to Hyva in a magento 2.4.6 please PM. Thank you

if you have can you share would love to test it out on a dev site and see if it is worth all the hype?

same boat. we'd gladly pay the €1k fee if it delivers even 50% as promised. far too easy to setup a miracle demo site and hype it up with some marketing.

@midnightfapper you can't use it as it is. It needs a lot of design improvement. As I installed with all module I had and no design fixes at all speed is very good if you compare with no tailwind sites. But again the 1k you mention is only to get it...Then you need a lot money except you are a developer, exprerienced in Hyva

Back