Private M2 Repo [Subscription] - Access to 1500+ extensions and 10 Most Popular M2 Themes

codex Private E2
Iron Member
badge id 57 First Score
Jul 8, 2023
$0
What you get
  1. Your own login credentials
  2. get access for 3, 6 or 12 months.
  3. Access to 1500+ M2 extensions (with over 20,000 versions)
    • nulled versions available or can be requested.
  4. All extension updates
  5. possibility to provide individual extensions
  6. Access to 10 most popular M2 themes
  7. Access to any new extensions we purchase - we intend to use the subscription fees to fund new extension purchases
  8. Magento EE available
For Price Please DM Me
you can find extension list attached

Video Proof:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Attachments
  • extensions-list.txt
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
are they all uptodate to work with 2.4.6 if so im be intreded in e.r.p and the p.o.s

Would also be interested if the modules are uptodate and working with 2.4.6+

This list was first submitted by @velcrost, not him.

Do not easily trust others at any time on the Internet

are they all uptodate to work with 2.4.6 if so im be intreded in e.r.p and the p.o.s

if you're talking about wyomind/pointofsale is version 10.0.1
but boostmyshop stuff is old since the pivoted to SaaS model

@moneef Due to MAGENTO's overall high price, we allow users to sell their content on the platform at a cheaper price to help them recover the amount without any additional fees for continuous updates of content.

if you have permission,you need to do something ,let users trust you.

if you can submit plugin version and online plugin website demo ,it is great and help u to sell more
what do you mean online plugin website demo ?
i would prefer to keep the repo URL private. since you can't have access to composer or the webpage without credentials
i would appreciate it if you or anyone else from staff could message me and i can give access to test and verify it and comment here if it's legit or not.

@moneef Due to MAGENTO's overall high price, we allow users to sell their content on the platform at a cheaper price to help them recover the amount without any additional fees for continuous updates of content.

if you have permission,you need to do something ,let users trust you.

i do give access to 1500+ extensions for one simple fee
i also can provide the extension by itself if someone require only a subset or one extension

ultimately i'm here to help people and benefit at the same time .. times are rough.

i do give access to 1500+ extensions for one simple fee
i also can provide the extension by itself if someone require only a subset or one extension

ultimately i'm here to help people and benefit at the same time .. times are rough.
give member a video to check your content that 's really true.maybe an online demo of content about that 's great plugin or theme

Video proof has been added

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Back