Private M2 Repo Access Subscription - NO LONGER AVAILABLE 2022-09-13

No permission to download
velcrost Master Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 2 2 Years of Membership badge id 1 1 Year of Membership
Nov 7, 2021
$2,559
thanks to dear member @velcrost submitted a new resource:

Private M2 Repo Access Subscription - 6-Month Access to 1200+ extensions and 10 Most Popular M2 Themes

What you get
  1. You're own login credentials
  2. 6-month access to the composer repo
  3. Access to 1200 M2 extensions (with over 20,000 versions):
    • 437 up-to-date extensions from leading M2 developers
    • 764 less updated extensions from smaller developers
  4. All extension updates
  5. Access to 10 most popular M2 themes
  6. Access to any new extensions we purchase - we intend to use the subscription fees to fund new extension purchases
  7. Access to...

Read more about this resource...

Excellent sharing! However, some of these modules are not worth using on a live site (this is no secret to anyone). Some publishing companies legally threaten illegal users with nulled modules...
Anyway, I'll probably subscribe later :) Thanks a lot!!!

Excellent sharing! However, some of these modules are not worth using on a live site (this is no secret to anyone). Some publishing companies legally threaten illegal users with nulled modules...
Anyway, I'll probably subscribe later :) Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Rentex,

Thanks for your feedback. You're right - the support extensions aren't terribly exciting. However the premium ones are.

All modules come 'as purchased' from the developer and have not been nulled or modified in any way. What you choose to do with the modules (after you install them), in terms of use or modification, is up to you.

I've checked some of the modules compared to original ones (bought), no code has been modified. I can confirm for 5 amasty modules so i'm pretty sure velcrost is telling the truth when he says that they are all unmodifieed.

I've checked some of the modules compared to original ones (bought), no code has been modified. I can confirm for 5 amasty modules so i'm pretty sure velcrost is telling the truth when he says that they are all unmodifieed.
Did you buy this subscription but I don't know if it's real and how many plugins it has access to.

I am not able to open the link from the list of extensions, it shows invalid.

Back