No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
badge id 104 You Are Richer badge id 109 NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,199
newimage submitted a new resource:

mageplaza Google Tag Manager for Magento 2 - the properly mixed solution with the site-tagging function and the supplement of Google

Magento 2 Google Tag Manager extension is the properly mixed solution with the site-tagging function and the supplement of Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce, Google Adwords Conversion Tracking, Facebook Pixel. The module with the full functionalities definitely will support e-commerce stores to collect huge data, analyze customers insight deeply, improve store performance and increase conversion rate.
  • Simplify the management of GTM tags
  • Support dynamic remarketing
  • 70+ tag...

Read more about this resource...

I realize the default Google Analytics in Magento 2.4.3 doesn't work if the customer browser has AdBlock, hope this extension can override this issue. Let me give it a try.

I have tried this extension on Magento 2.4.3, played with it about an hour this afternoon. I can confirm this extension works better than the default Google Analytics. The only possible issue you may have with Google Analytics is that if the visitor's browser has AdBlock, the Google Analytics Real time tracking won't show this visitor on real time graphy. I just learn that it is not the problem of extension or Google API, it is just the AdBlock stops the tracking.

Back