ULTIMATE Pretty URL - SEO friendly rewrite Module

ULTIMATE Pretty URL - SEO friendly rewrite Module 1.10.1(02/09/2022)

No permission to download
yuan First Sergeant
Bronze Member
badge id 43 10 Referrals badge id 62 1,000 Reaction Score badge id 61 500 Reaction Score badge id 60 100 Reaction Score
Nov 14, 2020
$1,143
thanks to dear member @yuan submitted a new resource:

ULTIMATE Pretty URL - SEO friendly rewrite Module - simplify the product URL addresses of your products and remaster your online business to perfection.

Stop losing money and potential organic SEO visitors - Now it’s time to simplify the product URL addresses of your products and remaster your online business to perfection.

Features

• Removes IDs from all URLs generated by Prestashop system like category, product, manufacturer, supplier, module, cms.
  • Your shop URL will be more search engine friendly.
  • Improves SEO with shorter and human readable link
  • Provides a report for duplicate and conflict URLs for products and...

Read more about this resource...

I downloaded the module for which is writte "Compatible PS Versions 1.7.x" but when I am trying to install it on Prestashop v1.7.6.9 it can not be installed and see error message "Failed to install cleanurls module. The version of the module is not compatible with the version of your PrestaShop."

I will ask to restore my credit for downloading the module

I downloaded the module for which is writte "Compatible PS Versions 1.7.x" but when I am trying to install it on Prestashop v1.7.6.9 it can not be installed and see error message "Failed to install cleanurls module. The version of the module is not compatible with the version of your PrestaShop."

I will ask to restore my credit for downloading the module
reply your same question in ticket system. now you can use it in PS 1.7.6.9 with new version that was changed by NP

Back